Today we are here with a cool way to secure your wifi network from others by Allowing Only Selected Devices To Connect To Your Wifi Network . Today almost 3 out of 5 person is having their personal wifi network at their home and other places like on work places and all other. And today there are many which always tries to use others wifi networks, by cracking their key or by any other method. So we have a cool trick by which you can only allow our personal device to connect to your wifi network. So have a look on complete method below to proceed.
1. First of all you need to connect your PC to wifi network where you want to implement this.
2. Now in your Web browser, enter the router’s IP address,that will be either http://192.168.0.1 or
http://192.168.1.1 by default or you can get it by entering ipconfig command in CMD.
3. Now enter the username and password of your router connection there.
4. Now there in router settings go to
Advanced > Wireless Settings.
5. Now there click on Setup Access List to open the Wireless Card Access List.
6. Now click on add button to add the device to connect with wifi.
7. Now you will be entering the MAC address and name of device that you want to allow on that network.
8. You can get the MAC address of your Android in About Phone in Settings. And in PC you can find it in by entering ipconfig /all in CMD and note down the Physical address.
9. Check the Turn Access Control on.
10. Thats it you are done, Now only the selected device will be allowed to connect to the wifi network.
Posted by Princ€